Customized Edible Icing Images
Please note that NO PAYMENT will be collected when placing your order here. For self collections, payment will be upon collection. For mailed orders, a separate payment request will be emailed to you to make the necessary payment.
To order customized edible icing images from us, either:
1) Design Your Own
- Download either the A4 or A3 sized PowerPoint template
- DOWNLOAD A4 SIZE TEMPLATE HERE
- DOWNLOAD A3 SIZE TEMPLATE HERE
- Please place your desired image in our powerpoint slide, do not attempt to edit the layout of the template in any way, aside from your images.
- Please ensure that all images to be printed are WITHIN the preset guidelines. Do not place any part of the image outside or on the lines as these may get cut off.
- SAVE THE FILE AS A PDF.
- Email the PDF file to email@example.com with your contact number and your preferred date and time of collection OR submit your order using the form here.
- We will typically reply you within 1 working day with a confirmation email.
- If you require us to do minor editing for you, please let us know (editing charges will apply starting from $10 for any editing). Otherwise, we will print according to the attachment you provide.
2) Ask us to design for you
- Please contact us minimum 7 days in advance to arrange for our designing services. Editing charges will apply starting from $10.
Icing sheets are priced at $11.30 (A4) and $21.40 (A3) for option (1) for the first sheet. Subsequent REPEATED sheets are $10.20 (A4) and $20.30 (A3) respectively.
For option (2), cost will be on a case-by-case basis, depending on how much customization and artwork is involved. (Minimum $10)
2 days advance notice is recommended (though we may sometimes be able to print earlier). You will receive an email notification once your print is ready for collection. Self Collection at no additional charge may be done at our Toa Payoh store during our opening hours:
Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 7pm, closed on Mondays
For self collection, payment may be made upon collection.
For large quantity orders, full payment in advance may be requested at our discretion.
Please do not ask us to take pictures of your print so you can see it before collection. We do not provide such a service.
Delivery by Singpost Smartpac (trackable):
- Available for A4 Prints ONLY.
- Mailing charge: $3.80 per mail
- Maxmum weight per Smartpac: 1kg
- Normal delivery time: 2-3 working days (not including Sat/Sun)
- Do note that we relinquish responsibility once the prints have been mailed out. We will not be held responsible for prints that are damaged or lost in transit, late or undelivered prints. Mailing of prints is a courtesy service provided by us and entirely at the customers's own risk.
Customers may also make their own arrangements with their prefered courier service for both A4 and A3 prints. Once you have received notification that your order is ready for collection, you may get your courier to come pick it up from ur store and deliver to you. You will need to settle the courier fee on your own. Do note that we relinquish responsibility once the prints have been handed off to the courier. We will not be held responsible for prints that are damaged or lost in transit, late or undelivered prints. Arrangements with a courier are entirely at the customer's own risk.
Should delivery by mail or courier be required, customers are required to make full payment for their prints (including mailing charges) in advance, either by ibanking, atm transfer, DBS Paylah, etc... Only upon receiving confirmation from us will your order be considered processed.
Printed sheets should be kept in a cool, dry environment, away from light. Placing the image face down in a container/box/drawer works well. Printed sheets should be used within 1 mth from collection.
Water, Corn Starch, Sugar, Glycerine, Modify Starch, Liquid Glucose, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Emulsifier, Cellulose, Vegetable Oil, Gelatine, Flavor '(Milk)', Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate.
All icing sheets are Halal & FDA approved, made in Malaysia.
Please note that the quality & clarity of your icing sheet depends ENTIRELY on the resolution of the images you choose, & we cannot be faulted for poor image quality. Customers are 100% responsible for sizing and editing their images correctly on our templates before sending to us for printing.
Do note that customers who abuse this service (i.e. not following instructions, not showing up for collection, non payment, or just being a P.I.T.A. in general) wil be permanantly banned from ordering future prints.
All requested prints are at the sole discretion of customers. We will not be held responsible for any offensive or unlawful print content.
Whilst we endeavor to do our best to provide the highest quality for our prints, we seek your understanding that differences in color shades & trackmarks are some common setbacks in icing image printing.