Terms & Conditions
- Please be advised that we do not guarantee exact timings due to various factors such as weather and road conditions. Kindly note that deliveries will be scheduled over a 2-hour time range i.e. requested timing is 4pm will mean that cake is to be expected anytime 3pm – 5pm. Please state your request accordingly.
- Full payment of delivery charges is to be made before confirmation of delivery arrangements. We regret that no payment should change hands between our delivery personnel and recipient in order to avoid any discrepancy.
- Where delivery location and/or timing is advised/changed less than 5 working days prior to the requested date, The White Ombré reserves the right not to fulfil customer’s request, nor be obligated to make any refunds. Refunds, if made, will be less any card charges incurred.
- Deliveries to Hotels, resorts and chalets will be sent to reception areas only. Kindly note that in the event we are unable to reach recipient for receipt of cake delivery, we will leave the cake with the reception. The White Ombré will not be responsible for the cake thereafter.
- Please ensure that someone is available to receive delivery at our stated time range (advised upon confirmation of order) and place. In the event that the recipient is not at delivery location at stated time range, an undelivered cake will be sent back to the shop or may be left at location (up to the best discretion of the delivery personnel). Any request for delivery will be charged as per new orders.
- Any cake deliveries which have been sent back to the shop that remains uncollected for 24 hours will be disposed of. The customer is not entitled to any replacement or refund.
- Cakes delivered must be checked upon delivery and shall be deemed accepted if no discrepancies/errors are raised immediately. In the event that cakes are handed over or left at next best alternative (at best discretion of delivery personnel), we cannot be held responsible for the condition of the cake.
- Whilst The White Ombré may endeavor to fulfill all delivery requests, The White Ombré shall not be held liable for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances.
Customers making delivery requests are deemed to have read and understood all our Terms & Conditions.